100 Series Low-Profile Plug-In Smoke Detectors
100 Series Plug-in Smoke Detectors offer superb performance and reliability in a profile which is just 2” (5.1 cm) deep. Model 2151 (photoelectric sensor) and model 2151T (photoelectric sensor with thermal) can be used with a variety of different adapter bases in several wiring configurations and voltages. Other features include: low current draw, stable performance in high air velocities, built-in tamper resistant base design, remote LED option, removable cover, and built-in test switch.
The 100 Series is designed to meet the performance criteria designated by UL. Its sensing chambers are sealed against back pressure air flow, dirt, and insects. This chamber is protected by a fine mesh screen which can be cleaned or replaced. Additional key features include a variety of mounting bases and a full line of accessories.
All 100 Series photoelectric smoke detectors contain a unique optical sensing chamber designed to sense smoke particles produced by a wide range of combustion sources. A custom integrated circuit incorporates signal processing to reduce false alarms.
N-MPS and NFW-MPS Conventional Series – Manual Stations
The Notifier MPS Conventional Series manual stations provide reporting for the NFS-320C, NFS2-640, and NFS2-3030 fire alarm control panels; NFW-MPS series manual stations provide reporting for FireWarden series panels. These high quality, die cast metal manual stations include screw terminal connections, and integrated break-glass rod. The alarm contact for the manual station is rated for 1A, 24VDC. The contacts are gold plated to avoid the risk of corrosion.
The MPS Series manual stations are available as single or twostage for conventional systems. Models N-MPS-SC/SCC are single-stage manual stations. Models N-MPS-2C/2CC (twostage models) are similar to the N-MPS-SC (single-stage models) except they contain an additional 2nd Stage normally open key-switch. A 2nd stage key is supplied with each unit to activate the 2nd Stage key-switch.
All models are available with screw terminal connectors and a hex key for reset. Two-stage models also include a key-switch and 2 keys. All conventional models mount on a single gang box or on a single gang box with a plaster ring. For surface mounting, use Notifier surface back-box MPS-BB with all conventional manual stations.
NBG-12LR and NBG-12LRA – Dual-Action Agent Release Stations
The NBG-12LR and NBG-12LRA are Agent Release Stations designed for use with NOTIFIER Fire Alarm Control Panels with releasing capabilities and RP Series Releasing Systems.
• Non-coded, dual-action operation.
• Made with durable polycarbonate.
• Optional surface backbox.
• Abort switch.
• Power-on indication.
• Released indication.
• Manual release (dual-action).
• Dual-action release only.
5600 Series – Mechanical Heat Detectors
System Sensor’s 5600 Series mechanical heat detectors offer property protection against fire and for non-life-safety installations, where smoke detectors are inappropriate.
Multiple configurations. The 5600 Series offers a full line of configurations to accommodate a broad range of applications. Both single- and dual-circuit models are offered, each available for low- and high-temperature ratings with either fixedtemperature or combination fixed-temperature/rate-of-rise (ROR) activation. The ROR element of the fixed/ROR models is restorable, to accommodate field-testing the unit.
Installation flexibility. To satisfy a variety of installations, the 5600 Series easily mounts to single-gang and octagonal backboxes. These models also accommodate 4″ (101.6 mm) square backboxes when used with a plaster ring. The mounting bracket is reversible to allow for flush- and surface-mount backbox installations.
Visual identification. The 5600 Series provides clear markings on the exterior of the unit to ensure that the proper detector is being used. Alphanumeric characters identify the activation method, as well as the temperature rating, in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius. Fixed temperature models are identified “FX”, while combination fixed/rate-of-rise units are marked “FX/ROR”. The 5600 Series also provides a collector as a post-activation indicator. Once the detector has been activated, the collector drops from the unit to allow easy identification of the specific unit in alarm.
• Multiple configurations available:
– Fixed-temperature (non-resettable) or combination fixed (non-resettable)/rate-of-rise (self-restoring).
– Low-temperature and high-temperature ratings.
– Single-circuit and dual-circuit.
• Easy-to-read alphanumeric identification of detector type and temperature rating.
• External collector provides visual indication of activation.
• Reversible mounting bracket for flush- and surface-mount installations.
• Flexible mounting capabilities: single-gang, 3.5″ or 4″ octagonal, 4″ (101.6 mm) square with plaster ring.
• Easy-to-use terminal screws provide a more positive wiring connection.
• Low-profile design to coordinate with room aesthetics.
302 Series Rate-Anticipation Heat Detectors
The Thermotech 302 Series rate-anticipation heat detectors operate within a controlled range of two to three degrees of their set points, regardless of the speed or rate of temperature rise. These detectors are available in either 135°F (57.2°C) or 194°F (90°C) ratings. The 302 Series are normally-open devices designed especially for fire detection and alarm systems.
• Immediate response. The 302 Series activate whenever ambient air temperature reaches a detector’s setting, eliminating the thermal time lag inherent in conventional heat detectors.
• Eliminates false alarms. The 302 Series do not respond to momentary temperature fluctuations below the selected temperature.
• Universal application. The 302 Series can be used in all areas for any type of occupancy.
• Hermetically sealed. Shock resistant, corrosion resistant, and tamper-proof.
5451 Thermal Detector 135º Fixed-Temperature and Rate-of-Rise
1451 – 2-Wire and 4-Wire Ionization Smoke Detector
The System Sensor 400 Series plug-in ionization smoke detectors respond quickly to both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires as required by UL 268. Unipolar dual chamber sensor has the sensitivity needed to quickly detect smoke, and the stability needed to avoid false alarms.
• Unique dual unipolar sensor:
– Provides exceptional stability.
– Factory preset at 1.9% nominal sensitivity.
– Stable operation up to 1,200 feet per minute (6 meters per second) air velocities.
• Removable cover for field cleaning.
• Two visible LEDs “blink” in standby.
• Sealed against dirt, insects, and back pressure.
• Three-year limited warranty.
• Field metering of detector sensitivity.
• Built-in test switch.
• Low standby current.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Designed for direct surface or electrical box mounting.
• 360° field viewing angle of the visual alarm LEDs.
• Insect-resistant screening (0.020″/0.508 mm openings).
• Easy plug-in of the head to base.
• SEMS screws for easy wiring.
• Optional recess mounting.
• Field-adjustable sensitivity.
Use to contribute to life safety, fire protection, and property conservation. Superior to photoelectric detectors in detecting fast-flaming fires. Superior to bipolar detectors in avoiding false alarms.
1412 and 1424 4-Wire Ionization Smoke Detectors
2412 and 2424 – 4-Wire Photoelectric Smoke Detectors with Optional Horn & Thermal Sensors